Meet Christine Stoffel
Christine has captured attention within a variety of industries but she is highly recognized across the sports and technology industry as being a visionary and results-driven professional with the ability to bridge relationships and strategic initiatives across Technology, Marketing, Digital, Social, Ticketing & Sponsorship Sales and Operations Executives.
Recognized as 1st Female Technology Executive Hired Across NHL and 1st Female Technology Executive Hired Across MLB.
Christine Stoffel is the CEO & Founder of SEAT, LLC. As the Founder and CEO of SEAT – Sports & Entertainment Alliance in Technology, Christine has built upon her 30+ year technology career and prior sports executive experiences by continuing to champion technology, thought-leadership, collaboration and innovation across the Global sports and entertainment industry.
SEAT is known across the Globe as a “Community” of like-minded professionals building life-long relationships through collaboration, sharing experiences, sharing projects, lessons learned and the true essence of thought-leadership. SEAT is a platform for leaders across the globe to embrace sharing of ideas to further the World’s industry of sports and entertainment.
Mindful, visionary, transformational and innovative C-level Executive with an impressive track record to influence, lead, communicate, demonstrate passion, commitment and compassion to deliver results and growth of multimillion to billion-dollar sports, entertainment, sales, operations, digital marketing, ticketing, F&B, venue, operations, pharmacy and technology environments. Leverages global perspective, operations, and IT expertise to maximize productivity by streamlining operations, leveraging innovative and emerging technologies and tools that influence decision-making and drive process and efficiency; Impressive track record to bridge relationships and strategic technology initiatives across enterprises and organizations.
Christine is also the CEO & Founder of multiple companies focused on making a difference across technology within the sports and entertainment industry, as well as those whom dedicate their careers to this Global industry.
- SEAT aka Sports & Entertainment Alliance in Technology, annual conferences and events for global technology, digital and data focused sport and entertainment leaders.
- SEAT Global Magazine, LLC is the culmination of thoughts, ideas, project sharing, personal insights and interviews, case studies from global sports execs across the Global SEAT Community.
- Christine Stoffel, LLC – Conference Consultant, Keynote and Guest Speaker, Executive Recruitment & Placement, Relationship Broker, Angel Investor, Executive coaching and leadership workshops dedicated to evolving sports and entertainment professionals forward in their leadership careers.
- NextGen Districts, LLC – Venue and entertainment district technology advisory and consulting.
- The Executive Advocates, LLC –A group of sports executives collaborating to provide insights, technology roadmaps to teams and venues as well as providing industry insights & expertise to tech companies looking to create a go-to-market strategy in sports & entertainment.
- SEAT Silicon Sports Accelerator, LLC – Championing startup tech companies to gain visibility and momentum to build business in the sports & entertainment industry.
- DesignsXChristine, LLC – Interior design and decorating from a different point of view. Christine has a life-long passion for interior design with a focus to create a home that truly reflects your personality.
Christine Stoffel has been the proud recipient of several global awards as the Connected World Magazine’s 2016 WoM2M Award for being a technology leader in the IoT Industry and 2017 Smart Women in Meetings Award for being a innovator in sports industry meetings & conferences.
Christine has three children and 2 grandchildren, Collin (27) serving in the US Navy with wife Moriah; Michael (24) and Haylee (21) and grandchildren Aria (4) and Lilia (2).
She owns two Honda CBR street motorcycles and rides every free minute she can capture. Additionally, with the love of dogs in her heart, she enjoys spending time and training her three dogs, Ranger (German Shepherd – 7 yrs old) and Sadie (Bernese Mountain Dog 5 yrs old) and Maddie (Bernese Mountain Dog 1 yr old).
Collin Stoffel with Aria & Lilia
Serving in US Navy, Master of Arms
Dallas Michael Stoffel
Head of Marketing for SEAT
Haylee Jaike Stoffel
Office Manager for SEAT
Attending Message Therapy School